Thursday, April 8, 2010

She's Out of Control

Without much thought this morning, I threw this outfit on:







And the white on white eyelet material reminded me of an iconic outfit in a movie I loved when I was growing up, She's Out of Control, which was released in 1989.
The teen in the movie, Katie, had a majah makeover and was seen walking down the stairs looking like this:






That magic moment is seen at the 5:55 point in this video:






And it made me think of other iconic movie costumes through the years:


Alex Owens, Flashdance, 1983

Blane, Andie and Duckie, Pretty in Pink, 1986


Diane Court, Say Anything, 1989


Vivian Ward, Pretty Woman, 1990


Corey, Empire Records, 1995


Cher Horowitz, Clueless, 1995


Penny Lane, Almost Famous, 2000


Andy Sachs, The Devil Wears Prada, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!