Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Memoirs of a fashionista

So I read Memoirs of a Geisha last weekend, or should I say I devoured each of the 448 pages written by Arthur Golden, to the point I blew off social events.

In addition to being a good read, the culture and way that they saw beauty was inspiring, so I added items with a modern twist with photos by the movie released in 2005.



1) The Donatella Versace platform shoes are available upon request.
2) The $32 little birch jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters is available here.
3) The japanese cocktail book by Yuri Kato is available for $9.99 from Urban Outfitters here.
4) The $169.95 patio umbrella is available from Pier1 here.
5) The $49.99 teapot is available at amazon.com here
6) The $20 asian tee shirt is available from buckle.com here.
7) The $6.99 IPhone skin is available at amazon.com here.
8) The $1,275 cherry blossom wedding dress is available from etsy.com here.
9) The $56 jade ring from ShopNBC.com is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!