So I read Memoirs of a Geisha last weekend, or should I say I devoured each of the 448 pages written by Arthur Golden, to the point I blew off social events.
In addition to being a good read, the culture and way that they saw beauty was inspiring, so I added items with a modern twist with photos by the movie released in 2005.
1) The Donatella Versace platform shoes are available upon request.
2) The $32 little birch jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters is available here.
3) The japanese cocktail book by Yuri Kato is available for $9.99 from Urban Outfitters here.
4) The $169.95 patio umbrella is available from Pier1 here.
5) The $49.99 teapot is available at amazon.com here
6) The $20 asian tee shirt is available from buckle.com here.
7) The $6.99 IPhone skin is available at amazon.com here.
8) The $1,275 cherry blossom wedding dress is available from etsy.com here.
9) The $56 jade ring from ShopNBC.com is available here.
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- These just need their own post.
- Memoirs of a fashionista
- Das my mum
- Lazy hazy afternoon
- Rachel squared
- Don't mess with dis necklace
- A stroll through Nordstrom
- Easy Being Green
- Work work lunch work
- Das What Obama and Steven Hyde Said
- They want us to watch this, right?
- Hanging in my sister's room slash closet
- Rambling... rambling...
- Hot shtuff, coming through
- She's Out of Control
- Remember this song?
- Adventures in Vintageland
- Oh and p.s.....
- Gettin' warmer...
- ▼ April (20)