Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rachel squared

Rachel Zoe, who is a style icon herself, blogged on fabsugar recently about her style icons.

She credited Carine Roitfeld, Bianca Jagger, Brigitte Bardot, Peggy Lipton and Marianne Faithfull as being her style inspiration.

Although Bridgitt Bardot was the only one who I immediately recognized, the rest oozed laid back style of the '70s, with a little glam thrown in for kicks.

But it inspired me to credit my style inspiration, Miss Rachel Bilson. Here are a few items that I'd like to um... lighten from her closet.






And I'm sorry but her Chloe Marcie satchel from the last pic needs it's own picture.


It's available for $1,595 at Nordstrom here but I'm kind of waiting for sketchy designers to rip it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!