Rachel Zoe, who is a style icon herself, blogged on fabsugar recently about her style icons.
She credited Carine Roitfeld, Bianca Jagger, Brigitte Bardot, Peggy Lipton and Marianne Faithfull as being her style inspiration.
Although Bridgitt Bardot was the only one who I immediately recognized, the rest oozed laid back style of the '70s, with a little glam thrown in for kicks.
But it inspired me to credit my style inspiration, Miss Rachel Bilson. Here are a few items that I'd like to um... lighten from her closet.
And I'm sorry but her Chloe Marcie satchel from the last pic needs it's own picture.
It's available for $1,595 at Nordstrom here but I'm kind of waiting for sketchy designers to rip it off.
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- These just need their own post.
- Memoirs of a fashionista
- Das my mum
- Lazy hazy afternoon
- Rachel squared
- Don't mess with dis necklace
- A stroll through Nordstrom
- Easy Being Green
- Work work lunch work
- Das What Obama and Steven Hyde Said
- They want us to watch this, right?
- Hanging in my sister's room slash closet
- Rambling... rambling...
- Hot shtuff, coming through
- She's Out of Control
- Remember this song?
- Adventures in Vintageland
- Oh and p.s.....
- Gettin' warmer...
- ▼ April (20)