Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't mess with dis necklace



Don't hate.

Or if you must, at least have the tiny manpower to back it up.

If you're looking to add some bling to your tiny fists of fury, make like my sister and buy this fabulous necklace from etsy. She's posing with her dog Ernie, who I plan to make my blog superstar.

Brass knucks are a girl's best friend. They're all under $12, about a half inch long, and there are more styles than are even necessary.

Etsy's site

Oh I'd also like to thank designer Donna Morgan for the shout out on her facebook page. She designed the dress in my Stroll Through Nordstrom post.

Donna Morgan's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!