Tuesday, May 18, 2010
After running through abnormal amounts of rain and puddles in nothing but Aldo ballet flats, which I could literally pour water out of like tea cups, I decided I'm in need of some rain boots.
Aparently I'm behind on that trend... (rainboots are a trend?) But I figured I'd share some of the ones I've been browsing online.
They're from Wellies, 6pm, Target and Discout Safety Gear.
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- More than parades and BBQs...
- When a hobby backfires...
- Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name
- Classic for a reason...
- Boston bound
- Oh hey there...
- Scarfity scarf scarf
- Out and aboat. I mean, about.
- 500 Day's of Summer's outfits
- Sunny side up
- Here chew on this until I can blog tomorrow
- Met Gala gallery
- Das My Twitter
- This old thing?
- ▼ May (16)