Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Met Gala gallery

I'm sure all the fashion bloggers are going to jump on the dresses at the Costume Institute's annual benefit gala, co chaired by Anna Wintour, which took place last night in New York.

I remember during the Oscars, the same 20 pictures flooded the blogosphere over and over. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again.

First off, I didn't see any jaw dropping dresses. But here were the ones I thought were nice:

(Photos courtesy of InStyle.)

I think Malin and Chloe's were the only dresses that bordered on original without tipping over into Inappropriateville.

Which was a spot reserved for these two:



I'd just like it to be known that I'm a fan of both Blake Lively and Katy Perry, but really? Glow in the dark? It was at an art museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!