Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scarfity scarf scarf



Alright, I admit it. I planned my whole outfit around a thrift store scarf that I bought for $2.99. But actually since I found a dollar bill in the shorts I was browsing at the store, it counts as a $1.99 scarf.

I imagine that it belonged to an awesome little old lady at one point. It even smelled like awesome little old lady purfume before I washed it. I imagine she would have worn it on her head like Thelma and Louise but with big oversized bug sunglasses. So who am I to argue with an awesome little old lady? Plus I think she would have appreciated my vintage Gucci bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!