Thursday, May 20, 2010
Scarfity scarf scarf
Alright, I admit it. I planned my whole outfit around a thrift store scarf that I bought for $2.99. But actually since I found a dollar bill in the shorts I was browsing at the store, it counts as a $1.99 scarf.
I imagine that it belonged to an awesome little old lady at one point. It even smelled like awesome little old lady purfume before I washed it. I imagine she would have worn it on her head like Thelma and Louise but with big oversized bug sunglasses. So who am I to argue with an awesome little old lady? Plus I think she would have appreciated my vintage Gucci bag.
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- More than parades and BBQs...
- When a hobby backfires...
- Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name
- Classic for a reason...
- Boston bound
- Oh hey there...
- Scarfity scarf scarf
- Out and aboat. I mean, about.
- 500 Day's of Summer's outfits
- Sunny side up
- Here chew on this until I can blog tomorrow
- Met Gala gallery
- Das My Twitter
- This old thing?
- ▼ May (16)