Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Classic for a reason...

I love yellow and beige in the spring slash summer, so I'm pleased Sarah Jessica Parker chose a canary yellow dress at the Sex and the City 2 premier last night. It was remeniscent of the dress Reese Witherspoon wore to the 2007 Golden Globes.


Fishnet tank, $32, www.needsupply.com
Floral Crass-Stitch top, $18.80, www.forever21.com
Shorts 'N Sweet, $41.99, www.modcloth.com
Cardigan, $44.99, www.jcrew.com
Elie Tahari mona silk Georgette dress, $628, www.saksfifthavenue.com
Seychelles ankle wrap heel, $98, www.urbanoutfitters.com
Pierfax headband, $12, aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!