Just a little reminder about what Memorial Day is really about:
That video gets me every time.
Now what I wore this weekend:
This dress, which I think has just a little magic to it, is only $19.90 at H&M. Here's the store catalog with other ways to wear stripes:
So what was your favorite fashion moment of Sex and the City 2? Mine was when she was sauntering on the sand under the umbrella in the orange Halston dress. I couldn't find a picture of that, but here's a close up of the dress, which is $895 at Saks Fifth Avenue. (Warner Brothers photograph)
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- More than parades and BBQs...
- When a hobby backfires...
- Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name
- Classic for a reason...
- Boston bound
- Oh hey there...
- Scarfity scarf scarf
- Out and aboat. I mean, about.
- 500 Day's of Summer's outfits
- Sunny side up
- Here chew on this until I can blog tomorrow
- Met Gala gallery
- Das My Twitter
- This old thing?
- ▼ May (16)