Friday, August 6, 2010
Showing the men how it's done
Anne Taylor tank, Max Studio pumps, JCrew DIY headband, Coach clutch, men's thrifted pants.
One trend I'm truly looking forward to for fall is menswear mixed with ultra feminine pieces. Also, pretty much all of your accessories can get extra mileage with a few pins. Mine's a flower and feathers, but a little bling works too. Think headbands, scarves and jacket lapels.
Here's Jessica Alba rocking the look, published by justjared.com. So I've been thinking about getting bangs like Jessica's for the fall. Thoughts?
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Re-enter the Matrix
- Toning down summer colors...
- Afternoons are for...
- Mod about shoes
- From work to play
- Here's lookin' at you, autumn.
- Mad Men inspiration
- Feelin' the blues
- JetBlue's Steven Slater gets his own post.
- Tale of the bottomless accessory drawer...
- Showing the men how it's done
- Well if Rachel says it's cool...
- So good! So good! So good!
- ▼ August (13)