learning new songs on the guitar...
cuddling with Ernie...
hanging out with my Guess model-esque twin sister...
and reading as many September issues as my vision can handle.
Oh Lucky Magazine. How. HOW did you manage to make Jessica Simpson look like a soccer mom in clothes that cost an upwards of $300 per item? (I checked.)
Blazers are fine, but don't put them with a collared shirt, jeans and earrings plucked from 1994. On her behalf, I submit how she should have been captured:
I mean, seriously Lucky. I did a better job capturing my sister with my cell phone.
- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Re-enter the Matrix
- Toning down summer colors...
- Afternoons are for...
- Mod about shoes
- From work to play
- Here's lookin' at you, autumn.
- Mad Men inspiration
- Feelin' the blues
- JetBlue's Steven Slater gets his own post.
- Tale of the bottomless accessory drawer...
- Showing the men how it's done
- Well if Rachel says it's cool...
- So good! So good! So good!
- ▼ August (13)