Friday, February 11, 2011

Orange you glad I didn't wear black?



Milani lipstick, H&M scarf

How bored am I with winter colors you ask?  Pretty bored.  Thanks for asking.  But when I can't take black, navy and charcoal any more, I throw on something orange to lift my spirits until the temperatures rise.  And if InStyle magazine is any clue, orange is going to be hot this spring.
1.) Forever21 multi row bead necklace $6.80
2.) Michael Kors peach ranger shoulder bag, price varies.
3.) JCrew crosstown tee $27.60
4.)ASOS pumpkin suede pointed court shoe $86.06

2 comments:

  1. This lip color looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging the orange pumps. Great look! Happy v-day!!

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!