Monday, February 14, 2011

Be mine





I think some of the most lovely love notes are the ones featured in the "missed connections" section of craigslist.  These are all notes written by men, for women, who they thought would never know they had written them:

Stuck in the snow...
You asked me to help you push this young kid out of the snow. Just wanted to say your smile made my day.

Lizzie in Lynn
I miss what we had shared together elizabeth. I believe I made a huge mistake letting go of you. I wish we could talk at least. Halloween in Salem was the time of my life last fall. I miss you dorothy, and your toto too!

You slipped on ice
at the mall, then I helped you up. You were tall, cute, and a little embarrassed :) I'd love to grab a coffee, when the sidewalks are better.

Dinner at Chili's
I met you Saturday night. You were sitting a few seats down from me at the bar. I was tempted to ask the couple sitting between us to move down so that I could buy you a drink but I wasn't sure if you were alone or not. I tracked you down when we both left. You pulled into the gas station and we spoke. I'd love to know more about you. I know you'll never get this but I thought about you for the rest of the night wondering what might have happened if we had that drink.

Stop & Shop cutie
You are such a cutie. It motivates me to actually go shopping (which I HATE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I laugh at my own Chuck Norris jokes.
"I just thought I'd share..."

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Das What She Said

Follow Moi!